Virtual and Collaborative Blended Induction
for General Education and Education Specialist Clear Credentials
SIATech’s Commission-approved Induction (formerly known as BTSA) program provides individualized support and guidance in teaching practice for beginning teachers. SIATech Induction focuses on teacher growth through formative assessment and reflection, dedicated “just in time” mentoring, and job-embedded inquiry.
Why choose SIATech?
- Convenient scheduling, minimal travel, online learning
- Individualized Learning Plans for all teachers: classroom, independent study, online, public, charter, private/non-public
- High quality support and coaching from experienced mentors
- Targeted professional growth aligned with CTC standards and individual goals
- Collegial collaboration across grade levels and subject areas
- Easy access to materials with Google Classroom
- Optional Continuing Education Units from accredited university programs
Plus… SIATech offers flexible payment plans for its cost-effective Induction Program.
SIATech Induction is based in San Diego County and is open to all California teachers.
“This has been an invaluable experience. I have really grown a lot as an individual and educator through the Induction program.” -Matt Linton, SIATech Induction Program participant